TAS-1334 TRAYC / TAS-1337 TRAYC-V
Get the tray to be cleaned to the max.
A versatile cleaner responding to every kind of tray.
- ■Make tray super clean
- ■Built-in powerful ionizer
- ■High versatility
- ■Does not pollute the environment
- ■Dustless built-in conveyance mechanism
- ■High speed continuous cleaning
- ■Resin molding
The industrially used trays for storing items are very useful and appreciated, not only for electronics, but also for resin loading, storing, and transporting products and materials in every field of food, medicine, resin molded products, etc. They can store items in order and be put together very compactly by stacking them when empty after use. So when they are transferred, transportation costs can be saved to the minimum, which is very convenient. However, in recent years, manufacturing factories are apt more to be strictly required to produce clean products in the clean environment. So what is problem here is the dust adhering to the tray. Since the tray is placed on the desk or table, dust on the table always adheres to the bottom of it. When the trays become empty after use, they are stuck, so that the dust adhering to the bottom of one tray is transferred to the surface of other trays. Thus, while the tray is convenient, it has been acting negatively as a dust carrier. Therefore, before the trays are overlaid, the foreign matter adhering to the bottom must be removed (cleaned). As a cleaning method, there are wet (water-washing method) and dry (air blow method) cleaning methods. While the wet method requires a large-scale equipment, the dry method can afford to be a small-scale one. Because the dry cleaning exercises “blowing out air then to suck in it again,” it seems to be so simple. But truth to tell, the conventional system for it is impossible to do a complete cleaning. And also it is hard to do cleaning thoroughly for those various shaped trays. This is because it has a defect in principle. TRINC has developed a new dust-removal principle and thereby has completed a new tray cleaner that is both versatile and compatible with advanced dust removal performance.
- Make tray super clean
- Since a newly adopted dust-removal principle makes it possible to remove the dust hidden in the recesses of the tray thoroughly, a cleaning capability is so high.
- Built-in powerful ionizer
- Dust is attached to the tray due to static electricity. Because this device eliminates static electricity with a built-in powerful ionizer, it can remove the dust with high efficiency.
- High versatility
- This device is available to a wide variety of trays with different sizes and shapes of pockets depending on the products and parts handled.
- Does not pollute the environment
- When you blow off dust from the tray, the blown-off dust scatters in all directions inside the factory and pollutes the environment. This device will never send the dust flying outside even without doors thanks to the a newly adopted anti-dust principle.
- Built-in conveyance mechanism
- Since it has a built-in drive device that transports the tray, there is no need to manually feed the tray into the cleaner or pull out the processed tray from the inside. The transport mode can be selected from "one-way mode" in which the tray is set in front and the tray is received on the opposite side, "reciprocating mode" in which the tray returns to the front after cleaning, and "continuous mode" in which continuous transport is always performed.
- Supporting automation
- TRINC’s TRAY CLEANER can be connected with other equipment with conveyor. It is easy to automate the line, so it eliminates the need for workers.
- High speed continuous cleaning
- With highly advanced anti-dust principle, the cleaning time per one tray is shortened drastically. Also the adoption of door-less structure Because it can be continuously cleaned in a short time, many trays can be processed at high speed.
- No failure due to door-less structure.
- By adopting a door-less structure, there is no need to open and close the door every time cleaning is performed. Repeated opening and closing of the door may cause a malfunction, but this machine is not free from malfunctions caused by opening and closing the door.
- Compact and lightweight
- It can be retrofitted to existing equipment due to its small size and light weight.
- Low power saving
- Power consumption is small because the blower and dust collector are made so compact and consume less air.
- High economic efficiency
- Because it can make labor-saving and is inexpensive, it can be depreciated in less than two years.