FILM TRINC (THIN type)
Exceeding dust cleaning capability.
Ultra-thin film cleaner comes on stage with new system.
- ■Ultra-thin type
- ■High dust-removing performance
- ■Perfectly noncontact processing
- ■Simultaneous operation on both sides
- ■Capable of cleaning the work (object) having an uneven surface
- ■No rollers necessary
- ■Compact and light
- ■Static eliminator installed
- ■Remove static and dust of film
- ■In the field of Liquid Crystal Display
- ■In the field of Lithium battery
- ■For flexible printed circuit board
- ■For the container of food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic
- ■For various packaging material
In the fields of not only the organic EL and liquid crystal attracting attention these days but also the lithium ion battery, the medicine and the food, the film/sheet materials are in heavy usage. But the film/sheet materials are likely to get charged with static leading to more dust attachment, which eventually makes products defective and lets associated factories face a big problem. To respond this problem, TRINC has already released the “FILM TRINC” based on a new theory and structure, and have innovated it again to be compact, convenient and economic as against the conventional film cleaner as more and less cleaning equipment. The product marketed this time, however, has been developed further into compact to as thin as 1/6 the previous. That is to say, the conventional equipment type has been changed firstly to a “compact unit type,” and changed again this time to be a ”component type.” Because it has been made compact to the utmost limit, it can be installed into the narrowest gaps making it possible to add on the existing equipment without any modification. The dust-removing rate, the essential anti-dust performance, reaches to over 90% beyond the conventional 10 to 50%. TRINC has developed a next generation “ FILM TRINC (THIN type) equipped with high-performance, ultra-compact, convenience, and economical efficiencies.
- Ultra thin type
- The device has been made as shin as 1/6 the conventional, viz. from 240mm to 40mm. So it can be installed into the narrowest gaps made on film processing machine.
- High dust-removing performance
- A cleaning rate (performance of dust-removing) is beyond largely the capability (10 to 50%) of the conventional system.
- Perfectly noncontact processing
- Since no roller is used, the film processed inside the system never touches anything. This prevents dust from being transferred to the film and makes the roller maintenance unnecessary.
- Simultaneous operation on both sides
- Both sides of the film are cleaned simultaneously in a lump. Of course, the processing only of one side is also possible.
- Capable of cleaning the work (object) having an uneven surface
- The cleaning head operates keeping a slight distance from the work and focusing it from different angles, so that the work even with a bit uneven surface can be cleaned. For example, the TAB tape mounted with IC chips can be cleaned.
- No rollers necessary
- No such a roller as used on the conventional film cleaner to restrain from behind the pressure of the air knife is required at all. So, the maintenance of rollers needed otherwise to keep the high precision job is also not required.
- Compact and light
- Since no mechanical elements such as a roller is used, the whole system is made compact and light.
- Static totally removed
- The static charged on the film can be totally removed by the ionizer combined in it. By neutralizing static not only a dust removal performance can be kept high but a dust-adherence after cleaning can be prevented.
- Retrofit also possible
- The ultra-thin, compact and light body can be retrofitted to the old equipment without modification.
- Low power consumption
- The air consumption reduced drastically has contributed to miniaturize both the blowing and dust collecting devices and make the power consumption reduced.
- Low price
- The price has been reduced drastically from that of the conventional models.